• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sim rig for Harris Hill Clubhouse
All,

I have created a mobile sim rig setup for our "Road Trip Racing Team" car club that travels to races around the state (and country). It works really well and it's a huge hit when I bring it out.

I've assembled a new gaming PC that I plan to donate to Harris Hill that has Assetto Corsa set up on it with the Harris Hill track model pre-loaded, along with some car mods I've made.

To go with the PC, I am also going to provide a seat and frame. I have an older wheel and pedal setup that I can donate, but I was wondering if we might be able to crowdsource a decent gaming monitor and a nicer wheel/pedal setup that would be left at H2R permanently. (It'll also need a mouse and keyboard - not expensive, but I figured someone might have some spares).

On my rig, I use a Moza R5 Wheel and Pedal setup, and it is probably the best bang for buck at only $500. I'd love to get one for the H2R rig, but I am currently replacing the engine in my van and racecar, so I am not prepared to donate one at this time.

If anyone has a wheel/pedal setup, a monitor, or is willing to purchase these thing to donate to the sim rig for the track, I would be very grateful!

- Mat
What a great idea- will be an awesome learning tool. What kind of monitor would be considered usable? I have some old ones but could also scour Craigslist.
Site Admin / H2R Member. '91 NSX, '89 Fox Mustang, '95 Carrera