• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions
Dino, thanks for setting this up!

My name is Mat Beck, I've been a member since Driveway Austin shut down. I have a red 240SX Time Attack car and a blue Subaru BRZ.

See y'all out there!

[Image: 53222379975_73b1523fe6_c.jpg]

[Image: 53412654660_052f33f4c2_c.jpg]
Thanks Mat! And thanks to everyone who joined up today after the newsletter shout out.

As for introductions, I'm Dino - I've been a member for more than a year. In a past life I raced lemons with friends in California in a Z32, one highlight of which was when we blew up our motor at thunderhill during a race, located a 300 ZX pace car which had been living in a ditch just outside the track for at least a decade, purchased, and swapped the motor and got it back out on track before the race was over.

You might see me out at H2R on the Wed-Fri side of the week in my Porsche 993, which has been a lifelong track car with a bunch of owners and has over 200 k miles, or my 1989 Mustang which I spent a year restoring and modifying for non-competitive track use.

I've enjoyed meeting people at H2R and swapping drives and racing line tips and hope to do more of that, so I made this forum!

See you all out there!
Site Admin / H2R Member. '91 NSX, '89 Fox Mustang, '95 Carrera
Awesome site, Dino

Hey I’m Jeev, I’ve been a member at H2R since September of 2023. I’ve been tracking my ‘11 base Carrera since I got her last year and have enjoyed every mile I’ve driven especially on track. Usually here on the weekdays and always down to chat and learn. See y’all out there !
Hi everyone,

I'm Kunwoo and I mostly drive a GR86, but also have an E46 M3 and Integra Type S in the stable. 
In the past I've had a 718 GT4, 981 GT4, F82 M4 CS, and F80 M3.
I do a lot of time trials with NASA, Apex, and Gridlife.
Possibly getting into W2W next year with this car as well.
Hoping to see you at the track!

[Image: XXsVGG7.jpeg]
Hi everyone!

I'm Brandon, and like Mat, came over after Driveway closed. You'll see me mostly in my blue S2000 (that I don't really fit in) or possibly also in my manual 2 liter Accord (that I fit much better in)

Always happy to say hi and let anyone ride or drive; I love my Hondas and I love sharing them with other friendly people.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Y'all!

I just got around to looking around the forums, and I figure I should introduce myself (better late than never).
My name is Cyrus, and I joined sometime around September of last year. You'll mainly see me going around in my mr2 spyder, which I'm using as my learning platform, since I have little driving experience. I do sometimes take the 2010 e63 out, but mainly just for fun. I'm quite into karting as well, while I've mostly just been rental karting, I'm looking to get into owner karting soon. I was on my UT's FSAE team in my day, mainly doing electronics, but also helping out with a lot of the driving powertrain side of things, so I enjoy technical discussions. I hope to see y'all out there!

I also own a heap of an old silverado, for when I need to tow.

Howdy -- My name is Dan. I joined H2R recently. I drive a black 2019 Subaru BRZ. I'm excited to get into some more into time attack and racing. I live close by to the track so I'll be around quite frequently.

(04-04-2024, 02:53 PM)dansabin Wrote: Howdy -- My name is Dan. I joined H2R recently. I drive a black 2019 Subaru BRZ. I'm excited to get into some more into time attack and racing. I live close by to the track so I'll be around quite frequently.
Awesome, love to see more 86's around the track. 

Can you explain the rear tubing? Does it replace your crash bar?